Live Longer, Live Healthier
Pages: 92 pages
Size: Paperback, 5.5 X 8.5 inches
A consumer-oriented book of up-to-date research and nutritional information—about Pycnogenol, Proanthocyanidins, and Bioflavonoids—for anyone who wants to use the newest and most powerful antioxidants to help slow the aging process, strengthen the immune system, relieve arthritis distress, and work against the free-radical damage that encourages cancer.
This book contains:
1. The facts about Pycnogenol and the other antioxidants.
2. Functions and benefits of use
3. Who may need these supplements
4. Antioxidants and the Immune System
5. Therapeutic uses: stress, common cold, infections, arthritis, heart health, cancer, Aids, and brain function.
6. Safety and contraindications.
"Dr. Walji's coverage of nutritional issues, and ... complex issues in the fields of biochemistry and nutrition ... is informative, easily read and accurate. This breath of vision and ability meets an important need for the general public who are increasingly becoming aware of the importance of nutrition to health."
— Professor Michael A. Crawford, world-renowned nutritionist; Director of the Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition, London.